Citrus Sachet Bags
Here are some instructions for Citrus Sachet Bags. Diana*
7-1/2" by 10-1/2" piece of tightly woven fabric,
Five 6" cinnamon sticks,
Tasseled jute or raffia cord,
Dried orange slice.
1) Fold the fabric in half, right side facing in, to make a
7-1/2" by 5-1/4" rectangle.
2) Close one long edge & one short edge by stitching a seam 1/4" from
the edges of the fabric.
3) Turn the bag right side out. Fold the top edges of the bag in
& down about 1-1/4" & press with an iron.
4) Fill the bag to about 1" from its top with any combination
of herbs, spices, & citrus to suit your fancy.
5) Insert the cinnamon sticks into the opening in the bag.
6)To keep the potpourri inside, top it with a cotton ball & close the bag
securely with a rubber band.
7) To disguise the rubber band, tie a jute or raffia bow over it.
8) Hot-glue the dried orange slice onto the fabric.
9) Package in a plastic bag to keep the fabric clean.
<-- back to craftpals.com || other home crafts || quick and easy craft tutorials